Friday, May 23

Paintball Game at Putrajaya

Went to Putra Paintball Park in Putrajaya for a paintball game. The game was organized/planned by Wai Seng and his friends. I joined them for the game, and the outcome of the games was FANTASTIC. Playing with a group of guys is definitely much more thrilling as all of them(us) will be very competitive. Pain will not be a factor to stop us from playing :P . The adrenaline rush was AWESOME.

Total of 10 of us went for the game. We split ourselves into 2 teams (5 people a team). Since most of us are football fanatics, we were able to split ourselves into Team Man Utd and Team Liverpool as most of us there were supporters of Liverpool and Man Utd. There's 1 of us is a supporter of Chelsea, and was forced to join the Team Man Utd. Since I am a Liverpool supporter, of cause I m with Team Liverpool. :D



Wai Seng 2nd from the left, in Team Man Utd



Me on the left, Keat Ming nxt to me and my team members


The 2 teams battled for 3 rounds, and the Final Score was Team Liverpool 2 - Team Man Utd 1. The WINNER is TEAM LIVERPOOL!!! HooOOORAY!!!! Great teamwork, and great tactics. You guys were awesome!!!!


We lost the very first game. Really played like Liverpool, we defended deep in our own bunker and few of us didnt spread out. We invited them to come attacking us and we lost. Second game was a total change of tactics. We won tht round. Third round was a pretty quick. Team Liverpool went very offensive and immediately moved to bunkers to suppressed the movements of Team Man Utd. In this 3rd round, I headshot Wai Seng (right in the middle of his headgoggle's visor and send him out of the game. He did not even have the chance to fire a single pallet in this round. Wai Seng, sorry about that. Didnt meant it :P Not long later, I had to leave the match because I ran out of pallets. Team Liverpool still won that round!

In the end, I only got shot once and as I remember, I shot 2 or mayb 3 people. Clearest shot I knew I shot was Wai Seng's headshot!


An outing will not end without a group photo......

Group pictures: Team Liverpool at the back row, Team Man Utd at the front row.
Since we won, we held them hostage. :P




After that, I have some pictures of my own as well. Thanks Wai Seng for being my cameraman!




Do I look like a Counter-Terrorist or a Terrorist?





Didnt took any pictures during the game because all of us are involved in the game. We left our cameras in the car. So there ain't many pictures of the game. Wasted....~

All in all, I really enjoyed myself in this game, and enjoyed playin paintball with Wai Seng's friend. I don't know most of them (only know Keat Ming, coz of futsal), because we are from different faculties and from different years. But there were very friendly, and we really had a great time combating in the paintball park. Great game guys!!! You guys rockzzz!!!

Comments:
Good game bro. Now my legs are sour hahaha.
 
waiseng: hahaha. Yea, a very good game. y? lack of exercise? me not really lar. still ok. chikek! i like! high adrenaline rush
 
haha
we should try again at the Palm Tree there 1! CS change map! LOL
 
bryan: hahaha. yea. we should! :P i guess more real life strategy needed. no bunker. who brave..who win!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]