Thursday, October 30

It is BACK NOW! One of my thrilling activity is back!

Few years ago, or to be exact 2 years ago I put up a post regarding this activity. My hold-back was I was cash-tight that time as I was still studying. I not have much income and savings. So I couldn't continue to pursue one of my all time favorite activity. I stumble upon this interest when I was back in Form 1. I have joined too my things at that time, but this was one of my favorite. Save up so much to get it goin. But it came to a point where I could not continue this activity anymore without support from my family. But I did want them to support as well. So told myself that I would stop for now, and continue when I start to earn!

Got some good deals and is BACK ON NOW!
Even it's not one my dream ones, but it's within my grab! And I AM LOVING IT!!!




Wanna make a raw guess what's up next? More about it will be comin.. soon!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]