Sunday, November 16

Second XC Outing

Went for my 2nd XC outing with Wee Kee today. We reached Kiara Trails at around 2pm. Since it was in the afternoon, there were many parkings available nearer to the park. But tht 20min uphill climb will still greets us!

This time, the ride at the XC trails was much better. Had a little more guts than before. Ride was still thrilling, and I am WANTING MORE of IT! Weather wasn't really good today. It rained when we were about to hit the DownHill Trail after finishing the XC Trail. I chickened out..and went back to the tar-road. The rain will definitely cause the trail to be muddy and slippery. My control of the bike is not tht good yet. I dont want to risk injuring myself and causes me to be unable to go for work tmr.

Took a couple of picture before we cycle into the tracks, and also after we got out of the XC trails.





Exiting point of the XC Trail



opss.. Wee Kee left his head (helmet) behind.
Added the eyes, looks like Eva huh? :P


Had my first fall today as well. Happened while I was goin down a slope. Accidentally hit a tree root, pressed the brake, slipped and fell down the slope. Luckily nothing serious...wasnt a very steep slope.

This is the result of the fall.. I am regrettin not gettin a knee & shin guard plus an elbow guard.. Hehe


A Piece of Advice: Have a complete protective gear. Don't try to be hero. Coz if u are working, gettin seriously injured is not a smart move.

Comments:
"Coz if u are working, gettin seriously injured is not a smart move."
ei... working oni means cannot get injured ar. >.<
 
err.. do u want me to highlight "seriously injured" and "not a smart move"??

minor injuries sometimes is unavoidable. sure got if u fall. I did say not a smart move. not to say KENOT GET INJURED at all. :P hahaha. How come ur English bcame this bad? hahaha. Seriously injured meaning break leg, or hand and etc. I need to go site for work sometimes. If i m seriously injured, how do u expect me to climb? lolxxxx
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]