Tuesday, March 3

Vios '07 Club Convoy Outing at Putrajaya

Recently, I have joined ViosZeroSeven Club. Joined this club to get to know more people, meet new friends and also to know more details about my car as well as various ways of mod that suits my car. I was invited thru email about this car club by one of the moderator, and he was really friendly, explaining to me about the club and their activities. Got interested in it, and have been asking around some of my colleagues and friends about these kind of car clubs whether they are 'safe' or not. :P... But I can tell you, vioszeroseven is a very safe club to join. People there are funfilled and friendly.

So last Friday, I've decided to join their convoy to Putrajaya for photo sessions and after that for supper. It was really funfilled, and really looking forward for more activities with them. :) Met more friends, and got to know a junior from MMU - he's Shinjiz. Also a pro photographer. You can see his photographs here!

Here are some of the pictures from the convoy....











I got to tell, some of their car's modification makes me droooolzzzZZzzz.!!!

Nice job guys! You guys made the convoy happening!

Comments:
Good write up!

Thank you!
 
Hahaha. THanks Mr. President. Haha. Not much details. But hopin to write on more of our activities. :P
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]