Sunday, May 3

A Dinner Outing : At Popeye's TTDI

Met up for dinner @ TTDI area as Jacintha and Kenny Corn were at Kelana Jaya for their interview sessions. They picked up Jeremy after work and met up with me at TTDI after my working hours as well. We had our dinner together while waiting to pick Heidi up and give her a surprise birthday celebration cum movie outing@Mid Valley later that night. Wanted to have dinner together with Heidi but not able to because she got dinner appointment with 'some VVIP'.

Jeremy was picky with the selection of restaurants as well as type of food that he wants to eat that night. Well, it wasnt for long to hunt for an eating place as we spotted Popeye's Restaurant. It's the name of it that caught the attention of our eyes and we wondered what kind of food they serve in there. None of us had eaten there before, so we decided to give it a try.

I was wondering if they serve spinach for dinner, or whatever they have in their menu, there's something to do with spinach!

As we were walking towards Popeye's Restaurant, something caught out attention, well having Kenny and Jeremy among us.. this was the outcome...

Kenny being "hot & juicy"


(erased the logo/name of this restaurant as this picture wasn't mean to make fun/humiliate the restaurant, just making fun of the person in the picture)



To my surprise @ Popeye's restaurant, there wasn't any spinach dish in their menu selections. They serve fried chickens, deep fried fish fillets, deep fried shrimps, chicken and fish burgers and many more. Well, I jst recovered from sore throat and fever a day ago.. there arent much selections for me to choose from..


My choice: 2pc Fish Combo - served with biscuit, coleslaw, mashed potato and soft drink


Jacintha's choice: 2pc Chicken ala Carte


Jeremy's choice: Fish and Shrimp Combo - served with biscuit, coleslaw, mashed potato and soft drink

Mashed Potato


Coleslaw

My meal tasted quite good and their mash potato was awesome. Not sure if I was too hungry or what, but I guess all of us were satisfied with the taste of the food served there. There's definitely a 2nd time for us. Jst mayb their portion is a little bit small.

We finished our meals a little too early, and there were plenty of time for us to spend as we will be only picking Heidi at 930pm. So we decided to camwhore and chit-chat...


Kenny Corn & Jeremy Song


:)



Their Daily Offers


After a while, Jeremy and Kenny started behaving weirdly... so I snap those scenes.. and they even posed at the camera >.<

Kenny's and Jeremy's conversation:

...continued from a previous conversation...
Kenny: Have you seen my gun?
Jeremy: Yea yea. I've seen your gun. The long long wan rite?
Kenny: Ya, that day I've showed you..

(Kenny and I started giggled, but Jeremy was still giving the innocent look and continued on the conversation which was very wrong at tht time already...)

Jeremy: I've played with your gun. That day you also used it and shoot at my back rite? Quite pain larr...

( We all burst into laughters...)





Most disturbed picture of the night...



Well, I am sure that it's not because of Popeye's food..






Comments:
lol at the gun conversation =p
 
I like "hot and juicy" kenny. hahahahaha. xD

and the gun conversation...is...just...too omgfying. xD
 
tha: hahaha. i couldnt stop laughing myself. summore another conversation tht he said yesterday. :P

heidi: hmmph. why u so naughty warn? think mai those naughty stuffs.. :P
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]