Monday, June 15

An Achievement Event

I'm BAAACCCKK!!! My renovation/blog revamp is completed. Well, I i think there aren't any big changes on my blog. Nothing fancy and wooaaahhh about~ my limitation on my html and javascript codes. :P

Today, I had one of the most nervous/scary moment of my life. Why? Today is the first time I climb a real communication tower. Well, the tower wasn't extremely high.. jst a mere 200 feet tall communication tower. It wasn't somewhat of a big big achievement, but I guess to me it was an achievement for me to be able to get up there and down safely without wetting my pants. :P

Well, i did not went to the top of the tower or to the 2nd platform of the tower. I only went up to the first platform, probably 100 feet above the ground. Not to say that scary, but since I've never climb or went up to a tower before.. i was definitely a lil nervous.



I only went up to the first platform. The 2nd platform is the red square 50feet above.


View from above


View from the top to bottom~! Well, my advise.. NEVER LOOK DOWN!


That's me! 2nd advise, make sure you have full body harness and safety equipments before you climb. When u are up there... make sure u lock urself to the railings beside.



It's me again.. :)



Results of unexperienced climb :( Both palms were injured, with blisters and tored skin due to metal friction.


With both palms injured... washing my hair is so difficult but no choice, I had to. Have to endure the burning sensation throughout my bathing session.

Safety measures is extremely important before climbing up communication towers. Know your limits of height as well before you climb. If you are afraid of height, dont even try to go up...goin up can be ok, as you are looking up, but from top view towards the ground.. is a WHOLE new fright that u need to think about.. :P

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]