Tuesday, July 7

An Incident / Accident which I saw

Left for work around 720am (rather earlier than usual) coz I needed to refuel my car on my way to work. Not long after I turned out from the road of my house, noticed tht the traffic ahead was rather heavy and slow moving. Thought it might just caused by a school near my home. When I was about to turn into the main road out from my housing area, I saw this.


(apologize for picture quality, picture taken from my phone)


Well, first thought was obviously another main water pipe burst as it happens quite frequently around my housing area. Either this or I thought God must have known our weather was hot and dry.. so gave us a fountain of water to play with.... (but I prefer a fountain of gold coins).

As I slowly turn out of the junction, this was what ACTUALLY happened that caused the water fountain..




Wondering how did that car endup up the hill? I m still figuring it out. I definitely cannot imagine how fast the car was travelling to hit tht square of bricks and still able to go move up the hill.....(it's a square of bricks like those at the end of a drainage system which is normally lower, but because this is by the foot of a hill, so tht square bricks was buldged out)

Car design looks familiar? Yea, it's a Toyota Vios.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]