Wednesday, July 29

What a misfortune...

Sighh. There goes few hundred ringgit. This was wat happened...

I was very exhausted yesterday, probably caused by disturbed sleep for 2 nights. So, I was absent minded and I didnt realize I did not close my car window properly.

Well, thank God.. my car wasnt stolen or something stolen from my car. Well, I guess everyone know that it rained heavily this morning. Heavy rain, unclosed window... you just know what comes NEXT!!!

Yea, interior of my car was drenched..both my front car seat was soaked with water. My power window panel was wet as well. I didn't noticed it actually from the beginning. I only noticed it when I stepped into my car, saw my car mat was drenched and wondered what happened. Only den I realized both my front windows were not properly closed. Left at least 2 inch gap. Inspect further, and found that both car seat were soaked wet. Floorboard was wet as well, even my gear area was wet. Luckily, the radio area was dry.. else if.. GONE~!

Came to office, opened up my power window panel, wipe the internal of the panel and make sure all electrical contacts were dry. Just the front seat, and left me with no choice but to send it in for steaming/soaking out the water from the cushion...

Sent it to Shine Shine Car Beauty Saloon in Damansara Perdana for that service. Its located just behind my office. They quoted RM260 to clean all the cushion and drying service. But i just wanted my front seat done and haggled the price down to RM130, but not finalized.

Let's see how much they are goin to charge me later....*finger crossed*

(did not took any pictures of it)

Comments:
Hiya! I simply wish to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you’ve right here on this post. I will likely be coming back to your weblog for more soon.
 
It can be difficult to get knowledgeable individuals for this issue, however you be understood as you no doubt know what you are writing about! With thanks
 
whats your facebook profile?
 
We appreciate you construction your blog internet site, When i established you on Bing and yahoo and then I have to mention Internet marketing content. Enjoy it all over again
 
Hello, great web site. I’m very delighted. Fantastic job. The articles are superb. I also run a blog, stop sometimes to me. I hope you enjoy it too.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]