Friday, August 21

August 21, A bad day...

Thought it was Friday and supposed to be loving it, but I did not.

I had a very bad day. What happened?

1. I had a bad food poisoning.
Number of times in and out the toilet, 7 FREAKING TIMES!!!!!
(so wanted to burn down tht burger stall tht caused this). Was totally drained, and I knew I had a badminton session later in the evening.

2. Almost had an accident
Was turning into the car park, almost head on with another car. Normally, I'll looked at the reflecting mirror before making a turn as it was a blind spot, but sun was shining from tht mirror direction towards me. So I couldnt depend on the mirror and make my turn. Heard car horn, and immediately applied emergency break. Skidded down the ramp, ABS acitivated.... it was a close call. Thank God..

3. Sprained my ankle and re-sprained my finger injury
.... ntg to explain..

4. Racquet string broke


It wasnt really my day.....



Comments:
Now you know you should've stopped at #1.

Lesson learnt. Free of charge. Well, not really, but almost.
 
>.<
 
Terrific work! That is the kind of information that are meant to be shared across the internet. Shame on Google for no longer positioning this post higher! Come on over and talk over with my site . Thanks =)
 
Bad days suck :( the best thing we can do is try to improve our Karma and luck, don't you agree?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]