Wednesday, August 26

August 26, Bad days not ended, yet...

Due to my food poisoning last Friday and I didnt took care of it well, I ended up having a bad flu on Monday. No worries, is not H1N1 as I went to the doctor and the doctor confirmed it as I do not have any symptoms of it. Took MC on Tuesday to have a good rest...

Well, I thought today would be a great day since I had sufficient rest. My workload piled up after a day off. So as I was busy rushing to complete my task, I've forgotten to insert money for my parking extension. Well, normally I parked at a per entry underground car park. But I parked outside today because my manager told me that I was supposed to collect back our equipments from SIRIM. Thought I would waste payin the per entry car park, so went to park outside my office. End up, I've got a ticket (saman) for my parking ticket overdue. Just mere 20mins, and I was rushing up a task requested by a senior which werent even my job to do it.

Mood totally screwed up the entire day. I was jst helping to do a favour and this is what I got myself into. A parking ticket. What more? Later in the afternoon, my manager told me he pushed the plan of collecting the equipments today. So, what the heck did I parked outside and get a parking ticket for??

You think that's it? Nope. My day havent ended at all. See this.....

Taken last week...



Photo taken just now...


Well, I thought I had a pimple/blister on my thigh last week. So didnt took care of it as well. It hurts throughout my entire weekend but thought it is normal. As I came home today to have a shower, tis was what I saw!! It wasnt a pimple... some freaking insect bit me. Arrgghh.. forced myself to press all the yellow-ish liquid out from it... it hurts like ..... like..

argghh.. when are all these gonna end~!!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!

Comments:
Ouhc, that looks very painful :(
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]