Thursday, August 27

August 27, My period came.....

Nothing much happened throughout the whole day. Not as crazy as yesterday.. just lots of work to do in office. Not as free as I used to be. Time to really get my engine really started.

Well, something strange happened in the morning. As I got up and heads towards the bathroom, I felt part of my trouser was damped. Pls, I DID NOT PEE IN MY SLEEP... nor WAT U HAVE IN UR MIND~! To my surprised, i saw BlOODDD!! Dammit, my period came and I do not have any tampons with me~~!!!!

Ok, back to the real story. As i fold up my trousers to inspect.. i found blood covering my entire thigh. Blood was dripping down my leg... dammiit, I M GOIN TO HAVE A BABY!!!!!!

Ok! Really goin back to what really happened. My previos post, on the insect bite. Well, it burst when I was still lazying on my bed after my first alarm rang. It bleeds profoundly as I rush myself into the bathroom and giving it a wash with dettol. Thank God, the bleeding stops quite fast.

This is how blood soaked my trousers was...






Comments:
Ewww..........eww eww eww.... >_<

That's why I say, always have spare sanitary pads around babe. haih. tsk tsk.

:3
 
i am sorry.. i didnt know period came tht day..

i thought it was much later... i thought i was in anti-perioding pills.
 
Many thanks for taking this possiblity to speak about this, I am strongly over it and I reap the benefits of studying this subject. When possible, when you gain data, please update this blog with new information. I’ve discovered it extremely useful.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]