Monday, November 23

A Weekend De-stressing Outing

Apologize for not updating my blog for the past 2 months. Been extremely busy with my work. The project has really started. I often reached home around 9pm-10pm. Nearly everyday for certain weeks. Of cause there were days which I've left work on time. Oh, a new company policy, started in October. My entire company is required to work 5 and a half days a week. :( there goes my Saturday (sleep-in) morning.

It was definitely extremely taxing at work for the past few weeks, and I left my blog untouched. Gonna have some backdated activities posted!

First up: 18 Oct 09

So far I've only played go-kart at the miserable go-kart at Genting Highlands, and at Xtreme Park in Port Dickson. But in both of those time, there weren't any REAL race. VZS Club had a Go-Kart Championship at Shah Alam Go-Kart track. Well, from the looks of it, I did not blog about this earlier... means i won nothing. :P

But it was definitely a great time to race around the go-kart track. Well, the top speed is only 65kmph, but on a small go-kart... it's definitely fast!

















Well, most importantly all of us had fun racing with each other on track with go-karts rather than doing it on the road endangering other people's life. :D Well done to all!

Comments:
Go carts are always fun, and I do mean ALWAYS. We have some places near where I live wehre you can ride them as well :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]