Tuesday, December 15

A very hectic and busy 2 months

Been really busy with work for the past 2 months.

I was really busy... CAMWHOR-ing!!!!!!


That's Angelito Berber. He's our support engineer from Philippines.





Actually, I have been busy with many phases of testings for the YTL WiMax project. After a long 2 months, today was the exit of one of the many stages as planned. Been working till late nights for almost 2 months, and our record breaking time was leaving work at about 1am, to complete a number of test cases!!!

In a way, for now, my job is done at the data centre. The test team that I was working with has many engineers whom have many years of experience in their expertise. Really glad to work with this team of people, from YTL and Cisco. Great JOB!! Well done!! Looking forward for the next phase of working with you guys!

I guess, this past 2 months was just the beginning of everything. There are definitely more things ahead in coming months. Don't really think I have the time to blog that frequent, but will try my best to keep my blog updated.

For now, I am just looking forward for my long waited break. Will be heading down to Singapore to spend my Christmas!! This is going to be my first Christmas celebration outside Malaysia! Looking forward for a great time there with loads of shopping and visiting activities. Never have much memories of places in Singapore as my previous time there was at 1999. Am feeling more and more excited each day as the date to SG is getting closer.

I'll definitely need a good break to keep myself sane, recharged and motivated for me to give my best in what I am doing!!

Christmas in SINGAPORE.... HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!


Comments:
http://arnabsethi.blogspot.com check it out !!!
 
The walls at that place are awesome!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]